[anjuta-devel] Error starting Anjuta after compiler/IDE upgrade
Igor Korot
2016-04-29 13:55:43 UTC
I'm having following errors after the upgrade.

Does anybody know how to fix them?

I don't mind re-creating the project, but if I can restore it, it would be nice.

[code]
***@IgorDellGentoo ~/Desktop $ anjuta

(anjuta:24607): libanjuta-symbol-db-WARNING **: Could not open
connection to DB_DIR=/home/igor/.cache/anjuta;DB_NAME=.anjuta_sym_db

(anjuta:24607): libanjuta-symbol-db-ERROR **: Opening global project
under /home/igor/.cache/anjuta: database disk image is malformed
Trace/breakpoint trap
[/code]

Thank you.
Sébastien Granjoux
2016-05-01 07:22:41 UTC
Post by Igor Korot
Does anybody know how to fix them?
I don't mind re-creating the project, but if I can restore it, it would be nice.
I think you can fix this by removing the hidden file .anjuta_sym_db in
your project directory.

Regards,

Sébastien
Igor Korot
2016-05-01 13:28:34 UTC
Sebastien,
Hi,
Post by Igor Korot
Does anybody know how to fix them?
I don't mind re-creating the project, but if I can restore it, it would be nice.
I think you can fix this by removing the hidden file .anjuta_sym_db in your
project directory.
Is there any way to recover the file?

Thank you.
Regards,